45 70 marlin
45 70 marlin The venerable big-game-dropping performance of the 45-70 Gov’t. is now available in a compact gun that weighs only 7 lbs. It features an 18½” barrel and a straight-grip stock for fast pointing. The Model 1895G has richly blued steel.
marlin 1895g 45 7
- Caliber: 45/70 Gov’t.
- Capacity: 4-shot tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action; side ejection; solid top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety.
- Stock: American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; ventilated recoil pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; swivel studs.
- Barrel: 18.5″ with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).
- Twist Rate: 1:20 Right Hand
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- Overall Length: 37 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.