TriggerTech AR10 Triggers are finely tuned and designed to enhance the accuracy and precision of an AR for top competitors, long-range shooters, and enthusiasts looking to improve their shooting.
Long-range, competition, precision shooting, harsh environments, law enforcement, military, target shooting.
Trigger Control Details
- Lever Type: Straight, Curved or Pro Curved
- Zero Creep™: Yes
- TKR™: Yes – Min Overtravel
- CLKR™: Yes – Inc. Adjustable
- Flat Wire™: Yes – Hard Primer Compatible
- Take Up Distance: 0.035″
- Overtravel: Sub 0.015″
- Reset: Sub 0.030″
- Pin Size: Mil Spec 0.154″ (trigger pins not included)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum & Stainless Internals
- Weapon Platform: AR10 (and pump action AR)
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (anodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.