The Ultradyne C4 FOLDING FRONT AND REAR SIGHT COMBO is a dual aperture sighting system that is changing the way shooters think about iron sights. Most BUIS systems utilize a sight picture that is non-intuitive. In such systems, the brain’s visual systems are asked to align a circular rear aperture with a rectangular front post shape while simultaneously ignoring the ‘ears’ that protect the front sight post. In contrast, the C4 Sight System creates a perfectly concentric circle-within-circle sight picture that is drastically more intuitive than traditional iron sights, allows the shooter to see the target not cover it, enables faster sight acquisition, reduces the effect of parallax and gives the ability to consistently shoot accurately out to 600 yards and beyond. The C4 Sighting System features a ballistically calibrated elevation system that adjusts in 50-yard increments from 200 to 600 yards and has the unique ability to adjust both windage and elevation on both the front and rear sight. All with compact, foldable iron sights.
- Purely concentric outer and inner circles on both front and rear sights for target acquisition
- Windage-Adjustable for zeroing the front sight, which guarantees that the rear sight windage is perfectly centered when at zero for a maximum in windage adjustment in either direction along with an easy return to zero
- Tool-less elevation adjustment that is always perfectly concentric with the outer circle
- Dual aperture sighting system allows the shooter to focus 100% on the target
- Rear Sight elevation adjustments that match the ballistic path of standard M193 ammunition
- Rear sight elevations adjustments in 50 Yard increments out to 600 Yards
- Interchangeable .070 Aperture and Ghost RingSpare aperture conveniently stores into windage knob
- Strategic use of materials to maximize strength and weight
Products not manufactured by CMMG are not covered by our Lifetime Quality Guarantee and would be covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty.