The C4 OFFSET FOLDING REAR SIGHT from Ultradyne brings our outstanding dual aperture sight system to you in a 45 degree offset mount along with a ballistically calibrated elevation system. The C4 Offset Rear Sight utilizes Ultradyne’s exclusive circle-within-circle sight picture technology which enhances accuracy and increases the speed of target acquisition. It is an integral part of the C4 Sight System that creates a more intuitive sight picture, allows the shooter to see the target not cover it while reducing the parallax effect which makes accuracy less dependent on precise sight alignment. Run your competitions knowing that you have the best iron sights on the market backing you up!
- Purely concentric sight picture with an inner aperture and outer circle for easy alignment
- Elevation Adjustments that match ballistics paths of standard M193 ammunition
- Elevations adjustments in 50 Yard increments out to 600 Yards
- Windage-Adjustable with positive location marks, 1/2 MOA/Click
- Interchangeable .070 Aperture and Ghost Ring
- Spare aperture conveniently stores into windage knob
- Strategic use of materials to maximize strength and minimize weight
- 45 degree offset right-handed side
- 4140CrMo with Nitride Finish / CNC Machined 7075 Aluminum
Products not manufactured by CMMG are not covered by our Lifetime Quality Guarantee and would be covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty.